"Time to relax, unwind and enjoy your holiday downtime"
About Pantasaph Farm B&B
Set in 6 acres of beautiful grounds in the North Wales countryside, this friendly homely barn conversion offers comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation for families, friends and couples. Superb homemade breakfasts made from locally sourced produce, including home grown free-range eggs.
In addition to this, afternoon teas or evening meals are available on request.
Separate from the main house this Bed and Breakfast accommodation offers privacy and plenty of space to kick back and relax when you are not out and about exploring the local North Wales countryside by foot, cycle or car.
Pantasaph Farm B&B Opening Hours
Monday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Tuesday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Wednesday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Thursday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Friday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Saturday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Additional Information:Please check with reception for up to date opening hours during COVID-19 restrictions. Certain events and dates may cause opening times to vary.
More information about Pantasaph Farm B&B
Pantasaph Farm is a beautifully restored barn conversion that includes the renovated old hayloft with high ceilings and beams.
The bedrooms are positioned around a charming courtyard offering plenty of space for outdoor seating, ideal for enjoying the rustic rural location, shrubberies and pretty flower beds.
This family run B&B serves delicious homemade breakfasts that include home made jams and home grown free range eggs.
Key features of interest for B&B holidays at Pantasaph Farm include: –
- Affordable home comforts away from home.
- Large, spacious and comfortable rooms with seating areas within.
- The B&B has its own front door and private entrance from the courtyard.
- Choice of single, double and family suites.
- Each room has tea and coffee making facilities, TV and a hairdryer.
- Evening meals available on request.
- Homemade Afternoon Tea, with a wide selection of cakes available on request.
- Guest sitting room with fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Large comfortable well-equipped bedrooms.
- Family friendly.
- Dog friendly.
- The Blue Room, although a twin, can be used as part of a family suite with the Green Room because of its position, allowing family groups to have separate bedrooms with private bathroom.
- Travel cot/ high chair available.
- Ironing facilities and WiFi internet available.
- Great venue for walkers and cyclists looking for a base to explore.
- Secure storage for bikes.
- Scenic dog walk within the 6 acres of grounds
- Hose pipe available in the yard for cleaning muddy boots, bikes and dogs.
- In wet weather your hosts will even dry your clothes for you.
- Easy to get to location – just off Junction 31 of the A55 North Wales Expressway
Nestled within the Flintshire countryside surrounded by hills, wildlife and nature, Pantasaph Farm B&B offers the ideal base for enjoying weekend getaways and longer holiday staycations in North Wales.